by Nicole Lanning
Bridges are built to connect one location to another or to provide a means of overcoming an obstacle. Bridges are also seen as connections between earth and heaven; the known and the unknown. As connectors, bridges symbolize transitions between states of consciousness and stages in life. Channelers and mediums today work with their guides to connect to spirits who have crossed over to the other side. They do this with a connection that is built from a type of bridge.
In my own personal experience with mediumship, this can be done in quite a few ways, as it depends on what type is best for you and how you like to communicate with your guides and spirits. I have found a wonderful ridge to be built for myself from my safe oasis to the spirit realm by building this with bricks from one side to the other. Not all of the bricks can be placed at once, as like building a house, it takes time, patience and belief. I built a row one session and then a row in another session and so on and before I knew it I had my own bridge built!
Anyone and everyone can build a bridge connection to the other side. There are also many tools to help you in this process. Here are a few:
1. Energy attunements, such as Bridge Energy Empowerment, Reiki Psychic or Spirit Reiki
2. Practicing the art of meditation daily
3. Drumming circles for energetic traveling
4. Freeing oneself from negativity and regrets
5. Being open to energies that are outside of the physical realm we are capable of visually seeing These are just some of the tools that can help you in your own personal path towards developing and enhancing your own energetic bridge connection with the other side.
Feel free to visit us at http://www.healingartforms.com for more exciting information about energetic spiritual growth. Many Blessings Nicole Lanning